hi guys! I'm a follower of the beautiful Charmaine (b3bed0llxoxo on youtube) and she uploaded a video about a giveaway she's holding on her blog. so I clicked the link and the rules were super simple to enter and you get a $25 dollar giftcard from www.apothica.com ! there are so many ways you can enter also. I checked out the site immediately and I saw the wide range of products they sell. It ranges from cosmetics to fragrance to men's products. It's a super cool site, check it out! I'm joining this contest because I have really bad skin. As soon as I saw there was a skin care section, I immediately clicked and browsed through the category. They certainly have a large variety of products and I want ALL of it! haha. Well obviously I can't be too greedy so I'm leaning towards the 100% Pure Eucalyptus Seafoam Cleanser. Definitely right for my skin type; seems very healthy for the skin. Anyways; done with the babbling, THANK YOU SO MUCH CHARMAINE<33 and www.apothica.com for hosting this giveaway! extremely generous <3
anyways check out Charmaine and www.apothica.com and good luck to everyone who's entering! (;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment